Missing one or more teeth?
Having trouble with dentures or partials?
Unhappy with your bridge?
Dental implants will keep you smiling for life. Implants are replacement teeth that look and feel just like your own. You will eat and drink whatever you like without the inconveniences of unretained dentures, partials and missing teeth. Best of all, the implants look and feel like real teeth for a flawless, natural smile.
Are dental implants for you?
- Dental implants are the preferred treatment to replace missing teeth and to support a full or partial denture. Hundreds of thousands of people all over the world are using dental implants to perfect their smile and restore their confidence. Your dentist can help you determine if implants are the right choice for you.
- Dental implants are often no more expensive than the alternative treatments. When you consider the time spent to adjust dentures or the damage done to neighboring teeth by bridges, you will find that implants give the best value and are the healthiest restoration procedures.
- Dental implants are can be used to fix many different dental problems.
Replacing a missing tooth:
If you need to replace just one tooth, an implant may be a more effective alternative to traditional bridge work. A standard bridge cuts down both neighboring teeth to support the new bridge. With ongoing bone loss under the bridge, the supporting teeth eventually become loose and fail. Alternatively, a dental implant replaces only the missing tooth while preserving bone, giving longer, healthier life to the neighboring teeth.
Replacing several teeth with a fixed partial denture:
Multiple dental implants support a partial or full denture eliminating the need for adhesives or metal clasps which can be uncomfortable. Additionally, implants help to keep your jaw healthy and thus maintain your current facial appearance in the long term.
Full denture supported by ball attachment insert:
Dental implants are the most effective way to support a full set of dentures. Poorly fitting dentures affect your eating as well as your speech and appearance. You can finally eat, laugh, and smile with confidence at any situation. The denture will be attached to the implants to prevent the need for relining and to improve the comfort and durability of the denture.
Full denture supported by dolder bar insert:
Another possibility of restoring a full edentulous with four implants. The restoration is achieved with a "Dolder Bar" connection which is also ejectable, enabling you to maintain effective hygiene.
Benefits of implants:
- Permanent and reliable
- More comfortable
- Helps to maintain healthy jaw
- Saves currently healthy teeth
What will happen?
Millions of dental implants are placed every year worldwide. They have become the most successful prosthetic device and are improving the lives of people every day. The procedure can be done in our office. A careful diet and avoidance of strenuous activity is required for only a few days after which most patients can return to normal activities. Once the implants have bonded securely, the permanent crown or denture can be attached. After that, you can return to your normal tooth care such as brushing, flossing and regular checkups. With correct care, your implants will last for life.
How would you like new teeth that are permanent, reliable and economical?
Your new dental implants will last a lifetime so you can avoid the inconvenience of dentures, partials and bridges.